- The most precise yet comprehensively researched commentary on the provisions as well as working of the Constitution of India.
- Contains original text of the Constitution of India, so that you read it as it is, and not subject yourself to the subjective interpretations of the author.
- A lot easier to remember hundreds of Articles and Clauses of the Indian Constitution in their logical flow.
- Covers dynamic aspect of various provisions of the Constitution, and contains relevant current affair updates section wise, so that you don't need to supplement the content with any other source.
- Reduces preparation time by atleast 70-80 percent.
- Mock tests for each chapter would help you gain command over nitty gritty of the subject.
How to study Indian Polity from UPSC MENTOR ?
- First Reading: Read everything and follow the sequence.
- PRELIMS: Read only the bold text, and give attention to facts. You can leave the commentary part of topics (e.g. interpretation in recent times, issues and concerns, latest proposals by the government, criticism, evaluations etc) at this stage of preparation. Don't try to memorise but revise the text in bold as many times as possible (atleast 5-6 times before prelims).
- MAINS: Read everything but don't focus on the facts. Here try to get in depth understanding of the concepts along with analysis part of topics.